We are currently recruiting:
For the following:
Weekend Retail Customer Service Supervisor Part time – Sunday 6 hours
Goodfayre is a Social enterprise offering ethical products that are good for the planet, people and the environment. We want to deliver a social message for change and bring back the love and social side of high street retail.
When you work with us your role will be varied and very hands on. We want to work with people who can contribute to our passion for ethical shopping and events. We’re a small team and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in lots of aspects of the day-to-day activities of a shop.
You’ll be expected to work alone in the shop, and manage the day to day operation on Sundays.
Our successful candidate will:
• Be friendly and outgoing and share our core values for protecting people, animals and the environment.
• Have a passion for the ethical products particularly food, drink, gifts and home products and your passion relates directly to the quality of our customers’ experiences.
• Be totally empowered to ensure every customer receives amazing service. • Have a thirst for life that is reflected in your attitude to work.
• Want to grow and help us to expand.
• Have a passion for marketing, social media and promoting our brand.
• Be organised and interested in events and event planning.
Our core values are not just about the products, we know having a great team of happy workers is the first step to providing exceptional service, which is why we have a great rewards program for our staff where they can share in our profits and never have to work on their birthday. We will always recognise and reward the efforts our people make and allow our people to share in our success.
The roles is to work Sundays between 10.15-4.15, There may be opportunities to take on more shifts in the future and provide a casual cover for other days.
If you’re confident, motivated and positive, and if you’re passionate about life, apply now.
Candidates must be over 18 years old as you will be required to work alone in the shop and sell alcohol.
For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to start with a new company and really get involved in all the aspects of a shop, We want to grow so we are looking for people to come on the journey with us.
We’re looking for something special so this is your first opportunity to shine, show us your innovation by completing our application form, please return it together with your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
Email your application to: email@example.com
Please note we can only accept applicant 18 years old and over due as the role will require selling alcohol.